- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐If you haven’t heard of Alyne Hart you don’t know what you are missing. I’m torn between Kellan and Luke. I wonder who Miley will choose at the end of the day?? Can’t wait for March 2022 to see where Miley’s world will take us!!! – Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”I always see you first, Shooting Star.” With that one line, I was a goner and I knew that no matter how bad things got for Kellan, I would root for him. – Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This book sucks you in from the first word till the last. Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I’m slowly dying waiting for book two! Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I def recommend this read! 5 glittery stars from me ! Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This is a well-written story that is a slow burn, and is intriguing, entertaining, and with a cliffhanger that left me desperate for more. I look forward to reading the next book, and I highly recommend this talented author’s work. Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐There’s a lot going on between the characters, there’s first love, new love, substance abuse and a total rollercoaster ride that will leave you with a cliffhanger and screaming for what’s next. Goodreads reviewer
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ PLEASE MS. HART, send me the book as soon as possible because this MC deserves to be happy with no strings attached.
Sparkle is coming! The reviews are coming in for Glitter and I couldn’t be happier ♥ I’ve never written a character quite like Kellan. Beautiful. Damaged. Toxic. Addicted to drugs. I’ve never written a love triangle, and it was harder than I thought it would be!
I had such a blast writing this glitzy, fast-paced world, and the whirlwind beginning to this story. Book two releases March 28, and I cannot wait.
✨ I walked away from the one girl I’ve ever really loved. The most painful thing I’ve ever done. I’ve never been good enough for her, and keeping my distance is hard. But it has to be done. For her. For me. For us.
She’s everything I’ve ever wanted. Miley and her sunshine sparkle. When I close my eyes, I can still see her spinning beneath the stars, laughing and eating cotton candy. It’s the only thing that keeps me going.
When I come back a better man, healing from my own personal hell…the only question is…is she mine? Or is she his? ✨ Goodreads TBR
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3eDx5yC